SensorSays allows you to automatically monitor any unattended residence, vacation home or commercial property for water leak detection, sump pump failure, HVAC failure and power outages. This smart sensor system can also monitor tank levels and even property intrusion, by connecting to other sensors. Receive automatic, instantaneous text message notifications whenever a fault condition is detected by using the provided leak detection sensor, float switches or other dry contact sensors. Have piece of mind, knowing you will be notified or can text your property to verify the status 24/7.
- Leak Detection – Use the water sensor to monitor leak detection on floors, near a water heater, under a sink, near an appliance, or in other areas of risk, to be notified of a plumbing leak, foundation crack or other potential flooding or overflow.
- Sump Pump Failure – Place the single level float switch in a sump basin or overflow tank just above the critical water level to be alerted of any pump failure or unwanted water/fluid tank levels. Removing water from your sump basin is critical to keeping your basement dry. SensorSays will provide immediate text notification to up to 3 numbers before cellar flooding occurs.
- Furnace & HVAC Failure – SensorSays monitors property temperatures via an onboard temperature sensor. If an unwanted condition occurs, you and/or your property management company can receive a text notification.
- Receive notification if your property has fallen below a set temperature, leaving you at risk for frozen or burst pipes. This can be an indication that the furnace has shut down, run out of fuel or malfunctioned.
- Receive notification that the temperature is too high, indicating an A/C failure. Your HVAC system is critical in areas of high humidity and temperature to protect against moisture and mold damage.
- Power Outage Notification – Receive a text if there is a power outage, and when power is restored at your property, so you know how long your appliances may have been down, or to avoid food spoilage in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Unauthorized Access Notification – Add proximity switches and motion sensors so that SensorSays can alert you when a door or window is opened or if there has been unauthorized access to your property.
- Tank Level Monitoring – Never run out of stored water or heating oil again. When used in conjunction with a simple level switch, SensorSays can notify you (or the delivery company directly) that your tank is getting low.
Activate your SensorSays »