SensorSays allows you to monitor your home, cabin or remote asset 24/7 when you can’t be there. Whether you use the provided sensors or connect to discrete sensors of your choice, SensorSays can monitor different conditions and provide a unique text message for each the moment a sensor is activated. Have piece of mind and think of it as your personal property manager, who will notify you, a neighbor or others before major damage occurs!
- Receive notification if the temperature in the cabin has fallen below 45˚ F or any other set temperature, leaving you at risk for frozen and burst pipes. This may be an indication that the furnace has shut down, run out of fuel or malfunctioned.
- SensorSays will send a notification if there is a power outage and will continue to send notifications on the battery backup for approximately 3 days. The unit will also notify you once power has been restored at the property.
- Add proximity switches to doors or windows, or motion sensors, so that SensorSays can alert you when a door or window is opened or if there has been an unauthorized access to your cabin.
- Use the small conductivity sensor to monitor for the presence of a thin film water leaks before flooding occurs, or monitor for other conductive liquids on the floor, under a sink, next to an appliance or in other strategic locations, indicating a plumbing leak, foundation crack or potential flooding.
- Place a float switch in a sump basin or overflow tank to be alerted of when there is a sump pump failure before costly damage is done. Monitor your water system/fluid tank levels with the float switch, to avoid running out of stored water or critical fluids.
Activate your SensorSays »